By registering to use the Service you acknowledge that You have read and understood these Terms and have the authority to act on behalf of any person for whom You are using the Service. You are deemed to have agreed to these Terms on behalf of any entity for whom you use the Service.
"Subscription Fee" means the monthly fee (excluding any taxes and duties) payable by You in accordance with the fee schedule set out on the Website (which Oojeema may change from time to time on notice to You).
"Confidential Information" includes all information exchanged between the parties to this Agreement, whether in writing, electronically or orally, including the Service but does not include information which is, or becomes, publicly available other than through unauthorized disclosure by the other party.
"Data" means any data inputted by You or with Your authority into the Website.
"Intellectual Property Right" means any patent, trade mark, service mark, copyright, moral right, right in a design, know-how and any other intellectual or industrial property rights, anywhere in the world whether or not registered.
"Service" means the online accounting and personal finance management services made available (as may be changed or updated from time to time by Oojeema) via the Website.
"Website" means the Internet site at the domain www.oojeema.com or any other site operated under Oojeema.
"Oojeema" means the Brand name of the online accounting system "Invited User" means any person or entity, other than the Subscriber, that uses the Service with the authorization of the Subscriber from time to time.
"Subscriber" means the person who registers to use the Service, and, where the context permits, includes any entity on whose behalf that person registers to use the Service.
"You" means the Subscriber, and where the context permits, an Invited User. "Your" has a corresponding meaning.
2. USE OF SOFTWARE
Oojeema grants You the right to access and use the Service via the Website with the particular user roles available to You according to Your subscription type. This right is non-exclusive, non-transferable, and limited by and subject to this Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that, subject to any applicable written agreement between the Subscriber and the Invited Users, or any other applicable laws:
1. the Subscriber determines who is an Invited User
2. the Subscriber is responsible for all Invited Users’ use of the Service;
3. the Subscriber can revoke an Invited User’s access, at any time and for any reason, in which case that person or entity will cease to be an Invited User;
4. if there is any dispute between a Subscriber and an Invited User regarding access to any organization or Service, the Subscriber shall decide what access or level of access to the relevant Data or Service that Invited User shall have, if any.
3. YOUR OBLIGATIONS
1. Payment obligations:
An invoice for the Subscription Fee will be issued each month starting one month from the date You created your Oojeema account. All invoices will include the Subscription Fee for the preceding period one month of use. Oojeema will continue invoicing You monthly until this Agreement is terminated. All Oojeema invoices will be sent to You, or to a Billing Contact whose details are provided by You, by email. You must pay or arrange payment of all amounts specified in any invoice on or before due date. You are responsible for payment of all taxes and duties in addition to the Subscription Fee.
2. Preferential pricing or discounts:
You may from time to time be offered preferential pricing or discounts for the Subscription Fees as a result of the number of accounts that You have added to the Service or that have been added with Your authority or as a result of Your use of the Service ('Accounts'). Eligibility for such preferential pricing or discounts is conditional upon Your acceptance of responsibility for payment of any Subscription Fees in relation to all of Your Accounts. Without prejudice to any other rights that Oojeema may have under these Terms or at law, Oojeema reserves the right to render invoices for the full (non-discounted) Subscription Fees due or suspend or terminate Your use of the Service in respect of any or all of Your Accounts in the event that any invoices for those Subscription Fees are not paid in full by the due date for payment.
3. General obligations:
You must only use the Service and Website for Your own lawful internal business purposes, in accordance with these Terms and any notice sent by Oojeema or condition posted on the Website. You may use the Service and Website on behalf of others or in order to provide services to others but if You do so you must ensure that You are authorized to do so and that all persons for whom or to whom services are provided comply with and accept all terms of this Agreement that apply to You.
4. Access conditions:
1. You must ensure that all usernames and passwords required to access the Service are kept secure and confidential. You must immediately notify Oojeema of any unauthorized use of Your passwords or any other breach of security and Oojeema will reset Your password and You must take all other actions that Oojeema reasonably deems necessary to maintain or enhance the security of Oojeema's computing systems and networks and Your access to the Services.
2. As a condition of these Terms, when accessing and using the Services, You must:
1. not attempt to undermine the security or integrity of Oojeema's computing systems or networks.
2. not use, or misuse, the Services in any way which may impair the functionality of the Services or Website, or other systems used to deliver the Services or impair the ability of any other user to use the Services or Website;
3. not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any materials other than those to which You have been given express permission to access or to the computer system on which the Services are hosted;
4. not transmit, or input into the Website, any: files that may damage any other person's computing devices or software, content that may be offensive, or material or Data in violation of any law (including Data or other material protected by copyright or trade secrets which You do not have the right to use); and
5. not attempt to modify, copy, adapt, reproduce, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer any computer programs used to deliver the Services or to operate the Website except as is strictly necessary to use either of them for normal operation.
5. Usage Limitations:
Use of the Service may be subject to limitations, including but not limited to monthly transaction volumes You are permitted to make against Oojeema’s application programming interface. Any such limitations will be specified within the Service.
6. Communication Conditions:
As a condition of these Terms, if You use any communication tools available through the Website (such as any forum, chat room or message center), You agree only to use such communication tools for lawful and legitimate purposes. You must not use any such communication tool for posting or disseminating any material unrelated to the use of the Services, including (but not limited to): offers of goods or services for sale, unsolicited commercial e-mail, files that may damage any other person's computing devices or software, content that may be offensive to any other users of the Services or the Website, or material in violation of any law (including material that is protected by copyright or trade secrets which You do not have the right to use).
When You make any communication on the Website, You represent that You are permitted to make such communication. Oojeema is under no obligation to ensure that the communications on the Website are legitimate or that they are related only to the use of the Services. As with any other web-based forum, You must exercise caution when using the communication tools available on the Website. However, Oojeema does reserve the right to remove any communication at any time in its sole discretion.
You indemnify Oojeema against: all claims, costs, damage and loss arising from Your breach of any of these Terms or any obligation You may have to Oojeema, including (but not limited to) any costs relating to the recovery of any Subscription Fees that are due but have not been paid by You.
4. CONFIDENTIALITY AND PRIVACY
Unless the relevant party has the prior written consent of the other or unless required to do so by law:
1. Each party will preserve the confidentiality of all Confidential Information of the other obtained in connection with these Terms. Neither party will, without the prior written consent of the other, disclose or make any Confidential Information available to any person, or use the same for its own benefit, other than as contemplated by these Terms.
2. Each party's obligations under this clause will survive termination of these Terms.
3. This provisions shall not apply to any information which:
1. is or becomes public knowledge other than by a breach of this clause;
2. is received from a third party who lawfully acquired it and who is under no obligation restricting its disclosure;
3. is in the possession of the receiving party without restriction in relation to disclosure before the date of receipt from the disclosing party; or
4. is independently developed without access to the Confidential Information.
Who Are We?
Cid Systems started in the time when the Internet is just starting to boom. So we were there when the industry is consolidating itself back in 2003. Mozilla Foundation was just formed, Apple iTunes was launched, Safari was introduced. The list of services may have changed over the years since then, but our approach in providing the services has remained the same.
We provide practical, cost-effective solutions and services that utilize the latest technology and trends. And by doing so, we give your business the advantage.
Just because there’s a new technology out there doesn’t mean we will use it on your project. Not all new technologies may apply to you, but we make sure that we understand your needs so you get the perfect mix of the right technology for your organization.
Account Successfully Registered